Your Emails Do Not Go Through Arcode Servers, And They Are Not They Stored On Our Servers
The INKY™ Email software downloads your emails from your email provider(s) to your local device ONLY. Emails you send or receive never pass through Arcode servers, so they are a) never stored there and b) Arcode employees never have access to any of your emails. Inky does store certain header information with your personalized settings on Arcode servers, in order for classification and tagging of your email to be consistent across all of your devices.
How Arcode Uses Your Personal Information
This policy covers how Arcode treats personal information that Arcode collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Arcode products and services (“Services”). Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name and email address that is not otherwise publicly available.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Arcode does not own or control, or to people that Arcode does not employ or manage.
What Else You Can Do to Protect Your Privacy
The federal government and technology industry have developed recommendations to help you guard against Internet fraud, secure your computer and protect your personal information. For more information see http://onguardonline.gov.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Arcode collects personal information when you register with Arcode, when you use the Services, when you visit Arcode’s web site(s). When you register with Arcode we ask for information such as your email address. When you register with Arcode and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us. Arcode also collects information about your transactions, if any, with us. Arcode automatically receives and records information from your computer, including without limitation the following:
- Local storage. We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches.
- Email header and classification data. We collect and store certain email header (including personal information contained in these headers) as well as tagging or classification performed by you or automatically by Inky.
- Device information. We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). Arcode may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your Arcode Account.
- Log information. When you use the Services or view content provided by Arcode, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- details of how you used the Services.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, and hardware settings.
- Location information. When you use a location-enabled Arcode Services, we may collect and process information about your actual location, like GPS signals sent by a mobile device. We may also use various technologies to determine location, such as IP geocoding or sensor data from your device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
- Unique application numbers. Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number).
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Arcode does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, and other legal processes or as otherwise required by law, and to establish or to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- To share information when we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or property or violations of Arcode’s Terms of Service.
- To transfer information about you if Arcode is acquired by or merged with another company.
Arcode employees do not have access to the content of your email, examine the content of your email and do not share the content of your email with any third parties.
YOUR ABILITY TO EDIT AND DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND PREFERENCES
You can edit your Arcode account information, at any time.
We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Services, such as service announcements and administrative messages, which are considered part of your Arcode account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. You can Arcode reserves the right to retain information in our archived records after your account has been deleted.
If you opt-in to the Arcode mailing list, we will send you additional communications that we believe will be of interest to you. You can change your mind and opt-out of the Arcode mailing list at any time.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to have access to such information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
Arcode may update this policy at any time and from time to time. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Arcode account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
If you have questions, suggestions, or wish to make a complaint, please contact us at: email@example.com